Garage Door Repair in Melrose
Garage Door Off Track? Call for Garage Door Repair in Melrose Today
Your garage door is a sophisticated piece of machinery. It may seem simple, but a lot of different parts and a ton of expertise goes into keeping your home a safe and secure place, and your garage door plays a crucial role in this important task. So when your broken garage door starts to impact the lives of you and your loved ones, diagnosing the problem as an amateur can be frustrating.
That’s why we recommend that if you’re experiencing problems with your garage door, you always call for the help of a trusted professional. While not every garage door contractor is as fantastic as Home Garage Door Services, you will be able to have your garage door problems diagnosed and fixed in a jiffy, at little cost to you as a homeowner!
Most Commonly Encounter Problems With the Average Melrose Garage Door
The splendor and old-world charm of Melrose goes back to the history of this nation’s founding. Many of the postwar style homes house families today. While the mid-century charm sure is fetching, it also means that many of the garage doors attached to these homes are a little past their prime. Given the age and use of these architectural features, you might expect to run into any of the following problems with your garage door:
- Garage door sticks shut and is heavy and hard to lift
- Garage door rolls up unevenly or juts back and forth
- Springs and cables are visibly rusted
- Garage door falls quickly
- Garage door remote doesn’t work
- Garage door does not open along the track
- Garage door panels are bent or broken
Reader, if you’re experiencing this or any other garage door problem, Home Garage Door Services recommends you call for a complete inspection of your garage door and its parts as soon as possible. Any of these problems represent a safety and security risk to your home and person. A trusted garage door contractor will come and assess the risk and recommend a plan of action.
Garage Door Inspection
When one of Home Garage Door Services’s trained technicians comes to inspect your garage door, we will do a thorough examination of each of the following parts to make sure each is up to standard:
- The balance and track of your garage door
- The springs that attach your garage door to the hydraulic mechanism
- The cables that suspend the door safely
- The safety mechanisms such as a grounded wire or the safety eye sensor
- The hinges, brackets, forks, pulleys, and shaft
- The lubricant that rolls along the track
- The remote mechanism
Call Us Today!
We at Home Garage Door Services hope you’ve enjoyed our guide to garage doors in Melrose. If you or someone you know has been experiencing problems with any aspect of the garage door in your home, don’t leave your safety and security up to chance. Give us a call. We’re happy to provide a free estimate over the phone or send one of our expert technicians over as soon as possible. Call us today!